- 06/26/2016 10:00 am
- 06/27/2011 4:30 pm
- RM 100
- ALFA International College Sdn. Bhd.
- CT-11 & Ct-12, 11th Floor, Corporate Tower, Subang Square, Jalan SS 15/4G, 47500, Subang Jaya, Malaysia
Seize the Opportunity in Mobile Games Creation
The workshop provides a hands’ on overview on how to make web, PC, Mac and mobile consoles such the iPhone with the Unity3D Engine ensuring you get your game noticed! The 1-day workshop begins with an overview of Unity3D and finishes with the creation of several games. The types are 3rd person, side scroller, first person and a puzzle game. We start with how to create optimal content with the Autodesk Entertainment products (props, textures, character and animations). The next step is to make the game fully interactive with the use of scripting, animations and the physics engine the final step is to export as an optimized stand-alone version for the PC-Mac or as web browser game.
Outline of the Mobile Games Creation Workshop
- Creating Shooting Game
- Creating a game for multiple platforms
- Changing user interface
- Asset management for multiple platforms
- Advanced Scripting: Character Walking Around
- Advanced Scripting: Scripting AI: ghting enemies
- Game optimization
- Autodesk BEAST
- Visual Occlusion: how can you create high polygon levels?
- Programming optimization
- 3D Level optimization
- Production Tools
- Maya and Unity: get the most of the of native le import
- Using Mixamo workow
- MotionBuilder + Kinect + Unity
- Overview Autodesk MotionBuilder
- Recording Data with Kinect
- Exporting from MotionBuilder to Unity
- 2D Game: Rendering to Sprite from 3dsMax/Maya
- Rending to sprite for high quality image animation
- Sprite Management in Unity
- Sale and Marketing Advice
- What did change in the last year?
- It’s talk about Android from a sale viewpoint and from a development viewpoint
- What is Union?
Software and Hardware Requirements
- Windows Computer XP, Vista or Mac OS
- Maya, 3DMax, or Softimage
- Unity3D (free version)
- p/s: bring along your notebook with pre-installed above software
- -A basic understanding of Maya/3Dmax/Softimage is benecial but not required. All scene les are fully provided during the work shop so beginners can follow easily along in the 3D asset creation topic. Programming skills are not required. The workshop aids beginners to quickly get on the correct track to learning script in Unity3D.
For more details, visit: www.acapacific.com.my